OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All activities are subject to the weather conditions
- Exchange Voucher/E-mail print must be carried by client and will be handover to Rishikesh office / camp Manager at site at the time of check-in.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour programmer under unavoidable circumstances.
- In case of cancellation made be the passenger within last 24 hrs. of the departure of journey advance amount with be liable to be forfeited
- During the complete journey period all risks to the life and/or luggage property of the passenger’s would be to his/their own account.
- In case of road blocking due to landside etc. our Bus/Taxi Shall wit for clearance of the road but if any passenger’s choose to proceed further of his/their own, we shall not be liable for any refund of fare.
- List of passenger’s/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose, if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UK).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the payment of Advance is made.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. All tour and land arrangements are subject to our inability to provide the same as a result of acts of God, acts of governments or authorities, wars, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, epidemics, quarantines, delays in construction or completion of facilities or as a result of any other causes beyond our control. We incur no liability to provide any services confirmed, if such inability is due to any of the causes listed above and no refund shall be made.
- We reserve rights of changing the itinerary/camp site for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature. There shall be no refund in the event of delays or cancellations cause’s shortened trips.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- Not responsible we are/staff/Firm miss your thing (like mobile/camera/watch & any other)
- Dry Fit /Buckets water /toilet paper use in toilet.
- We are advise to you not able to join package if your any under medical treatment (like Diabetic, Fit, High & low B. presser, Vertigo, Asthmatics, Heart problem, any Surgery & other any tribal your Owen responsibility.
- Your personal leagues carry yourself.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver’s T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Extra adventure activities. Contact office no. & Mob.
- Extra B/F 200/- , Lunch 300/-
- Service charges extra 10.3% total bill amt.
- If you self drive & want driver inform our office .we provide driver Rs.400/= paid directly at campsite OR Driver.
- Child below 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed & rafting trip.
- Child 5-10 yrs with extra bed 50% of the Package cost & Child do rafting Yes or No decide our guide.
- Bus/Cab Staff (Driver & Helper) they will not be accommodated in Camps.
- Twin (Only couple)/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and or escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature – telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, Parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading “Tour Cost Includes” and the itinerary.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters), a min 1lit. Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars. Rafting dress body fit & sort .No more extra leagues carry .All leagues carry your self.
we recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 35+ days prior to arrival – 25% of the Total Billing Amount
- 07+ days prior to arrival – 50% of the Total Billing Amount
- Less than 7 days or no show – NO REFUND.